Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Presentation Dates

I will be giving my first 'official' presentation at Slater Baptist Church on Sunday, November 13 during the morning service! I'd love to see you all there! :)

I'm also doing a 'mini presentation' at a scrapbooking retreat at Village Creek Bible Camp during the weekend of November 6. I'm excited about this opportunity because it will put me in contact with lots of people that I wouldn't otherwise have the chance to speak to!

All my letters to individual friends & family members have been officially sent. My next step will be contacting churches. Please pray that God will work out these details; I'm concerned about reaching Pastors during office hours, as I work 8-5, Mon-Fri. I know God already has the plans laid out; pray that I will trust Him!

If your church might be interested in supporting the ministry of Restoring Hope, please contact me! :)

Now, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment