Saturday, October 1, 2011

Steady Progress

Spent today working on my presentation, prayer card, and packets to send to churches! Things are moving forward, by His grace. A good friend and mentor pulled me aside this week to say that his family is going to financially support my ministry in South Africa - what a blessing!

In my devos this week, I read in 1 Corinthians 3. Verses 12-13 say: Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one’s work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done.

I've been thinking about how I will stand before God one day and give an account for my life. I want the foundation I've built to last. I want it to mean something. I want the things and people I've invested my time in to matter for eternity.

Looking forward to posting here more frequently with updates of how God is providing! Thanks for reading & praying!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment